GROWING A GREATER COMMUNITY

 

When you give to Homes of Hope, you’re not just helping someone find a home. You’re helping them overcome addiction, move towards economic mobility and create lasting change in their lives. When you give to Homes of Hope, you’re investing in the growth of a greater community. 

On average, we produce 70% of our operational dollars through our housing activities, which cover administrative costs. We depend on your partnership for the remaining 30%. Thank you for your support!

Please click on one of our donation links below and help us change lives.

One Time GiftSolid Rock Club (Monthly)In Honor & MemoryDonate Stock

Cash or checks can be mailed to Homes of Hope, 3 Dunean Street, Greenville, SC, 29611. Not able to give financially? We’d love to partner with you through prayer support or material donations. Contact Brett Porter, bporter@homesofhope.org, for more. 

 

“We guarantee that 100% of your financial gifts go directly to the community.”