COMING TO YOU IN:

June 10, 2021 at 6:30pm
A virtual event hosted by JDew
Register

GIVE ONLINE

HomesofHope.org/GIVE

TEXT YOUR DONATION

“homesofhope”
to 76278

MAIL US A GIFT

3 Dunean Street
Greenville, SC 29611

Online Auction

TEXT: “homesofhope” (no spaces) to 76278 to view and bid on items

During the event, dollar for dollar your donation is doubled up to $160,000

Create Your Own
Gala Night

Invite your friends and family over for a fun night of fundraising on June 10. It’s a great way to support a great cause while enjoying a social distanced evening of food and fellowship.

TELL ME MORE

Watch Party Boxes

Hosting a watch party is easier than ever with Watch Party Boxes! We’ve partnered with Table 301 to create these food boxes to make things as simple as possible for you. Simply place your order, select your pick up time and leave the cooking to the experts! Check out the details below

PARTY BOX INFORMATION

Who the Gala Benefits

When you give to Homes of Hope, you’re helping people overcome addiction, move towards economic mobility and create lasting change in their lives. When you give to Homes of Hope, you’re investing in the growth of a greater community.

On average, we produce 70% of our budgeted income through our housing activities. We depend on the generosity of our community for the remaining 30%.

Please click on the 2020 video link below to see how we changed the life of a whole family. Don’t forget to give generously!

Watch our 2020 Video

SPONSORS

Videographers: Mark & Bobby with Rettew Creative

AVL Solutions

GrandSouth Bank

Spinx

Countybank

Flagship Properties

James White Enterprises

First Choice Property

Palmetto Landscaping