DONATE

GIVE button  Solid-Rock-Club monthly  Honor-&-Memorial-Gift   Partnership    

Our Pledge: 100% of Your Financial Gifts Go Directly to the Community 

As an entrepreneurial nonprofit, we produce 70% of our operational dollars through our housing activities. This allows us to fully cover our administrative costs. We are proud of this sustainable financial model. As a partner you can help provide the other 30% that we need to ensure we can continue meeting the needs in our community.

For Cash or Checks

Please mail checks to: 
Homes of Hope
3 Dunean Street
Greenville, SC 29611

Non-Cash Support

    • Donate housing/land acreage/automobiles
    • Donate building materials/tools
    • Prayer Support

While You Shop

guidestar

Homes of Hope is a 501-C-3 non-profit organization. Your donation is TAX-DEDUCTIBLE as allowed by law.

As one of only twenty-five certified Community Development Corporations (CDCs) in South Carolina, Homes of Hope is eligible to offer donors and investors a 33% tax credit. Certified organizations are considered by the SC Department of Commerce to be the highest capacity, financially sound nonprofit CDCs in the state, with the most proven and consistent track records of success. Learn more.