Join our team in Anderson, SC: Hiring Client Development Assistant
Client Development Assistant
Develop relationships and provide property and case management to Homes of Hope’s affordable housing clients in Anderson, SC.
• 10-15 hours per week / $15.00 an hour
• Work with Greenville Client Development Team
• Maintain satellite office in Anderson
• Answer phones
• Complete compliance forms
• Recertifications (lease renewals)
• Data entry (Apricot system)
• 6 month follow up with clients
• Work with clients on 3 B’s (banking, budgeting & building savings)
• Develop relationships with partnership agencies in Anderson (Foothill Property Management, Anderson Interfaith Ministries, others)
• Attend meetings as requested (United Way, Neighborhood Associations, Rotary Club, etc.)
• Identify available resources for clients in Anderson
Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Computer Skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office, comfortable using an array of computer programs, confident in utilizing and scheduling in calendar programs, willing to learn new programs and software)
No phone calls. Please send resume to Denice Harris.